Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Woo Themes Sentient

Discussion in 'Themes and Templates' started by Ruidosobill, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Ruidosobill

I don't even know where to start, I have been building websites for years but totally in over my head. I built my first wordpress/woothemes sentient site for a client. Woo Thenes and their forums have not been much help. I almost wish I would not have used a theme and built it from scratch.

Can anyone help me I need to add a hitcounter to the site, I also want to add a full width slider with store pictures on the home page which I can't even find, it's not listed under the pages and the theme has these annoying lines under the text like a lined note pad which I hate and can't figure out how to edit and remove.

Like I said I just need some help, the site is ccboutiqueruidoso.com

Thanks in advance.
    Bill

2. John Smart

Bill,

WooThemes are usually pretty easy to work with. Wordpress will feel a bit upside down at first, speaking as someone who also was used to building html sites from scratch or from a theme. Stick, with it! Trust me, it will be much easier after your first few sites.

I Googled woo theme slider and found this http://flexslider.woothemes.com plus a few other links for the silder.

Hope this helps! PLEASE LET ME KNOW if I can help you any further...

John Smart

AListWebResults.com

WPhelp likes this.