Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want to Speed up your Website?

Discussion in 'General Marketing Discussion' started by Santhiya Devi, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Santhiya Devi

Hi all,
    If your website is loading slow and unsecure, 10XCDN in India can fix it with their superfast CDN services. They helped me in improve my website load speed and enhance user experience. They ensure reduce latency, stream images and videos more quickly. I am glad to tie up with this organisation. For your requirements Call on 91-44 6575 6699

2. jackluter

3. kathy Johnson

I agree that CDN implementation can increase your website speed but there are many other ways through which we can improve the website speed such as
    1. We can compress the CSS files using the plugin.
    2. We can Compress images
    3. Avoid using inline CSS
    4. Compress Javascript
    5. Avoid redirections if possible
    6. Enable browser caching and Gzip

Thanks

4. Santhiya Devi

Yes, I agree we can use these methods too, but Performance-wise CDN is best. Through MultiCDN, can ensure that your global customers are met with minimal load times. CSS renders different dimensions with each browser but CDN does not require that .The better CDNs offer higher availability, lower network latency and lower packet loss.

5. joseleyva

6. rihab sebaaly

Hi everyone,

CDN is for sure something very essential to fix the website speed but it is mainly important when ur website receive visitors from all around the world. If your visitor are from the same area as your host, the use of CDN might not improve your speed noticeably.

I have worked deeply on this subject and I know that anyone of us will be able to easily fix his/her website speed by himself/herself. I made a course on Udemy Platform that give you a step by step guide to fix your speed.

Check it under the name "Boost your website speed without any coding!" and let me know what do you think!