Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

User management - attribute/type

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting & How-To's' started by rignhom, Jan 30, 2017.

1. rignhom

Hi All,
    I am new to wordpress and is having trouble understanding it after some readings.
    First off, I would like know how can i give categorise user based on attribute? The build role doesn't seem to be suitable for me.
    Eg:
    I want to have a listing of users, and categories the user as PMP, CEH, MCSD etc.
    Each user can also have more than one qualification eg holding CEH and MCSD.
    At the same time, i would want to have another field to let user key in their license/membership number for each of their certification - PMP#, CEH#, MCSD# etc.

How can I do this? What should i use? Do i need any plug-in?

I did try to search the forum and Internet, but my keyword might not be correct, so it didn't yield me the result that I wanted.

Thank you very much in advance for helping to get me started.

Btw, I want to try to create web application with wordpress, not using it for blogging. So, with the user database, then I want to use it like a listing/directory, and show/search different webpage based on different qualification.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017