Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unwanted text on wordpress CMS

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting & How-To's' started by PaulMcF87, Jul 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. PaulMcF87

I am using a plugin on Woocommerce which allows me to add Brands. I was trying to hide the brand on the product screen similar to what I have dome with Category and SKU. The code I used (which didnt work) now shows up at the top of the CMS on every page and seems to be causing problems when I am trying to upload products using CSV Import….

Can someone help me get rid of the add_filter( 'pwb-single-product-brands', _'return_false')

I am not sure which PHP script to look in. Only place I have ever put it is in functions.php but have deleted it from there as it did not work

at the start I have no idea which php script to look at thanks in advance

I have attached the picture to show what I mean

on the top left corner of CMS (on every page) it says – add_filter( ‘pwb-single-product-brands’, _’return_false’)

I would love it if someone could give me an idea as to what php script it may be in to be showing here

Attached Files:

2. yankov1984

Maybe you can add some javascript in order to not display that text. If you can use dev tool on google chrome, you can find which css class display that text and disable it. It will look something like this:
    document.getElementByClassName("the class that display the text").style.display = "none";

Hope that will help

3. Sumeet Shroff

the plugin seems to be more of a problem then a help. I suggest you speak to the developer first. You can ask for their help or the documentation. You should sort it out immediately with them..Otherwise change the plugin. If you know PHP then you can modify them the code and customize it as per your needs.