Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Start Up Question

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting & How-To's' started by Sharper, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Sharper

2. american

You set it up on the WP hosting, you mean? I believe you are allowed to have multiple blogs there, but I'm not certain. You'd have to check your account. I only do self-hosted blogs so haven't tried using their hosted pages. Why not reactivate the dormant blog?

3. Sharper

4. Smith

5. WPhelp

Administrator Staff Member

I would always recomend self-hosted WordPress sites, as you have much more control over your content, domain and it's "your" web property and you have complete control over it.

- For domain Registrations, I would highly recomend Godaddy.com as you can get domains for under $10 and they are the best registrar I have used and I own quite a few domains :)

- For the web hosting, I would recomend Hostgator.com or hostnine.com Both are really very good for what you are looking for, although I would sway more to hostnine if you have more than one domain your wanting to setup.

Yes, there are many more options out there, but I have used both of those for a long time for my websites as well as clients sites and I have never had any problems with Ither.

Hope That helps!

Steven