Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should i install multiple wordpress for one site?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting & How-To's' started by Safi Ullah, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Safi Ullah

Feb 21, 2018
    So i am building a site that will have tech news,articles , how-to plus education section. The problem is education section will have lots of categories and i want to show all those categories on main menu.so i was thinking i should redirect education to a sub domain(i.e user clicks on education in main site and is redirected to a subdomain e.g education .mysite. com )and at that subdomain another wordpress is installed.Education portion will have lots of content so i want to give a dedicated main menu to it. Do you think this is the right approach? I thought about using multisite feature but my host provider doesn’t support it and also people say it makes it complicated to migrate.
    Well if i only work on 1 wordpress than education portion content menu will have to be in sub menu and it will create a mess. Like suppose main wordpress has menu :
    Home How-to Reviews News Education
    where education further has menu :
    EntryTest Universities Carear Counselling Alevels
    and each menu has sub menu
    and what if i wanted to change theme of education section too?I think i cant do this in single wordpress installation.

Looking forward for your solutions .