Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Service Menu

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting & How-To's' started by Elementsucherin, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Elementsucherin

Dear all,

I am completely new to WP, i.e. have started 4 weeks ago and recently finished the draft of my first one pager website (built with "Themify Ultra 1.6.3", IE 11). I have 2 probs for which I have not found a solution so far:

a) With the themify builder I have integrated a so called "Service Menu", i.e. 8 boxes in 2 rows where services are briefly presented. On the notebook screen it looks good but on a tablet it doesn't. The four boxes of one row (1x4) are of unequal length due to different line breaks (c.f. attachment). I have checked the box "Equal Column Height" for both rows consisting of 4 boxes each. What do I need to do in ordner to have row boxes of equal length?
    (Additional info: As the website is for my recently founded small business I would not like to publish it before all bugs are gone. Would you still have some tips for a wordpress newbie?)

2) Despite I have put paddings and margins to same values so that distances are equal across the website they sometimes still appear to differ. It there anything I need to know?

Thank you so much for your help in advance!
    Eli

Attached Files: