Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Revenue from my blog?

Discussion in 'Starting a (WordPress) Website' started by Jesterkins, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Raymond_

another way to income from your with amazon affiliate marketing, if you have a niche topic blog then it would be much easier to get sales from your site but amazon also gives approval for professional blogger who has something good to offer to their customers that can add up value added service. so be prepared for your goal and work properly on that to get success.

2. rz3300

I have always wanted to see the whole professional blogger thing work out as a viable career path, but it really seems that the more you think about and the more you actually look into it it is pretty sparse, but that is not to say that sites like this are good places to look when you are looking for a good source of income. I would just have to say that you would have to have great content to really profit, but just go see what you can add.

3. VinayaSpeaks

4. swalia

These are very good options and can be quite helpful for those who don't have adsense approval. However, one needs to have a good blog traffic for these options to work.

5. VinayaSpeaks

6. swalia

Hahaha! You are right. Blog traffic is a must if we are actually looking towards making some profit from our blogs. So I guess, we need to focus on quality content, marketing it well and monetizing the blog simultaneously.

7. cortana

What's your blog url?

Without seeing your site, it's impossible to give you the best advice and not worth your time reading through all the generic posts showing you a bunch of things to try. Some might work, but some might be a waste of time.

If anyone asks how to monetize their site, then show your site so you can receive a targeted response instead of generic blabberings.

8. johnniewalk

9. Linda Thompson

Hey! Bro what's up? How is your time going? At first you have to do some keyword research.Find the appropriate keyword for your niche.It is the most effective term in SEO. Also you have to take care about CPC and CTR. Check the keywords search volume, have a close look at the CPC & CTR. From the addsense calculator you can calculate your estimated earnings for addsense. If you are not interested in addsense then you can try something other. But from my personal experience earning from a blog google addsense is the best option.