Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rental + booking + webstore plugin

Discussion in 'Plugins and Hacks' started by Koopalola, Aug 29, 2017.

1. Koopalola

Hi guys,

I am starting my own business (rental of machinery etc.). There's a lot of topics and guides how to build your own online store. But I haven't bumped in to a guide which would include all of these features: Choosing a rental article --> choosing renting days --> paying online.

Although hotel rental plugins come quite close to what I'm searching for (I think...).

What would be the best way to build this kind of website? Multiple different plugins? Modifying hotel rental plugins?

2. landyvlad

I don't know of any specific ones but yes you need to think in terms of what are all the categories you would need to capture, and does the plugin have similar types of fields you could modify (as simple as changing the text)

eg.

MACHINE RENTAL HOTEL BOOKING
    Choose article = Choose type of room
    Number of Days = Number of Days
    Period required = Check in / Check out dates

Paying online - there are plenty of plugin options for that.

So first determine EVERYTHING that you will need to collect from a customer in order to make a booking and then you will be able to determine if a particular template suits you.