Divi 

WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recommend/Suggest a theme

Discussion in 'Themes and Templates' started by jkility, Sep 21, 2014.

1. jkility

Hey guys

Im hoping you all can help, Im looking for a new template for my site and not sure what to go for, it can be paid or free. I run bristolbususers[dot]co[dot]uk and basically its a website for bus users to come and find information, as you can see at the moment the template is basic and only has few news articles about our campainging.

So I'd like a decent template, I've tried looking for something related to buses and transport but cant find anything that would be suitable to this website. I'd look to have a blog for our news and our campaigning news etc as well as pages where people can find information on the different bus services in the city etc and a contact us page etc.

If anyone could recommend something that would be great!
    Thanks in advance.

2. Jacob

3. VinayaSpeaks

Than
    Thanks for the info regarding the theme website. I was also looking for appropriate theme for my website. Currently, I am using Bakersville theme on my website, however, I am not satisfied with the current look of my website. it is too simple for my taste.

4. jtbalenton

If you're looking for a theme that comes prepackaged with pre-made layouts, I would suggest you take a look at theme called the Betheme. Currently, the theme comes with over 150 pre-made layouts that you can import with a simple 1-click installation. The theme is regularly updated with 2 new pre-made layouts every other week or so. Additionally, the theme includes Visual Composer, a plugin that allows you to use a drag and drop interface to build your site with no coding knowledge.

5. Code89