Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random changes to page

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting & How-To's' started by Christina Brundage, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Christina Brundage

I have created websites myself but for 6 months have been posting for a non-profit on their website made with WP. A few months ago problems began to surface and are getting worse. The page I post on lists about 100 cats for adoption with photos and writeups. I update this page almost daily and more and more often I go back to find what I posted the day before isn't there or cats I deleted are back again, with or without their photos. I am keeping a log of everything I do because there is another person who accesses that page and the changes appear to happen when she is on. I can't imagine her being malicious though. The site itself has 2 other problems I am not involved in - an application form often doesn't go through and it takes 1-3 hours for an updated page to show up on the web. I am not the administrator of this site and the company that has it doesn't seem to be very responsive to the problems. My question - does this sound like any WP problem anyone has had? or does it sound like either a virus/malware/etc., or someone's meddling? Thanks.