Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random changes to page

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting & How-To's' started by Christina Brundage, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Christina Brundage

I have created websites myself but for 6 months have been posting for a non-profit on their website made with WP. A few months ago problems began to surface and are getting worse. The page I post on lists about 100 cats for adoption with photos and writeups. I update this page almost daily and more and more often I go back to find what I posted the day before isn't there or cats I deleted are back again, with or without their photos. I am keeping a log of everything I do because there is another person who accesses that page and the changes appear to happen when she is on. I can't imagine her being malicious though. The site itself has 2 other problems I am not involved in - an application form often doesn't go through and it takes 1-3 hours for an updated page to show up on the web. I am not the administrator of this site and the company that has it doesn't seem to be very responsive to the problems. My question - does this sound like any WP problem anyone has had? or does it sound like either a virus/malware/etc., or someone's meddling? Thanks.