Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Projects as image gallery ?

Discussion in 'Starting a (WordPress) Website' started by CheckingUp, Oct 25, 2017.

1. CheckingUp

I am adding images to Projects in the Projects and it is acting as an image gallery. Problem is I cant just upload all the images at once, I have to add them one at a time and I have to add one as the "featured image" and then add more images that can be looked at when clicking on the featured image.
    The only way to get set of thumbnails to add a new project to the category and set a new "featured image" for each image that I want a thumbnail for. I cant just add all the images. I try to search for "Projects" for wordpress and I cant find anything on the web that shows anyone doing this. It seams like Im not taking very good advantage of computing power. Are these "projects" a part of the theme or woocommerce or visual composer. Is visual composer a theme ? is woocommerce a theme ?
    This site can not be viewed on a a ipad or a phone very well. Im getting disturbed that something just is not right. OF all the image galleries out there it seams we could use a image gallery that I did not have to spend so much time making thumbnails ?!
    typical.jpg