Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

product menu in dashboard not loading properly

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting & How-To's' started by chrissybxx33, Nov 28, 2017.

1. chrissybxx33

Hi, the problem I’m having is when I log into my wordpress dashboard. All the menus seem to load ok but when I click on the products menu to view and edit the list of products I have, the page doesn’t load properly, it seems to just load the text and it’s pretty much in a long line, jumbled up. I’ve tried to refresh the page but it doesn’t do anything. I’m quite a newbie with this, I would love to get it fixed as I can’t edit or add products like I used to. Thank you
    By the way the site runs belissima theme and woocommerce. I did try disabling all plugins accept for woocommerce

2. chrissybxx33

Hi. I just wanted to update this. Today I have logged into the dashboard and the product page is loading fine. I just wondered if it may have been a server issue, maybe the server was running a little slow yesterday and was causing the page not to load properly? I had also noticed yesterday that some of the other pages would not load initially and would return a server error but when I refreshed these pages then they would load but the products page would not load at all. So I wondered if anyone may have any ideas why this would happen?

3. Sumeet Shroff

4. chrissybxx33

5. Sumeet Shroff

6. chrissybxx33