Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Preview Changes opens the page in wp-admin and does not save

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting & How-To's' started by lina_design, Jan 12, 2016.

1. lina_design

Hello,

I am working on a site using theme Nevada and WP 4.4.1. My site shows up online OK, I have acces to WP-Admin, everything is updated. I have not installed any new plugins in months.
    My problem is - on some of the pages I try to update, Preview Changes does not work, it opens the page in wp-admin and the changes I just made disapear, the content does not update. On posts, it works fine.
    I solved it by creating new pages with same content in 2 cases, but I do not think this is a solution, and the homepage started having the same problems.. and that page is made with a Page Creator the theme provides and it would be hard to duplicate the settings and recreating it.
    I have cleared all browser cache, cookies, tried different browsers and reinstalling WP using Re-install now from WP-admin.

I would appreciate your help.
    I do not have acces to the server, and I would prefer not to mess up with PHP files on FTP.
    Thank you!