Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Preview Changes opens the page in wp-admin and does not save

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting & How-To's' started by lina_design, Jan 12, 2016.

1. lina_design

Hello,

I am working on a site using theme Nevada and WP 4.4.1. My site shows up online OK, I have acces to WP-Admin, everything is updated. I have not installed any new plugins in months.
    My problem is - on some of the pages I try to update, Preview Changes does not work, it opens the page in wp-admin and the changes I just made disapear, the content does not update. On posts, it works fine.
    I solved it by creating new pages with same content in 2 cases, but I do not think this is a solution, and the homepage started having the same problems.. and that page is made with a Page Creator the theme provides and it would be hard to duplicate the settings and recreating it.
    I have cleared all browser cache, cookies, tried different browsers and reinstalling WP using Re-install now from WP-admin.

I would appreciate your help.
    I do not have acces to the server, and I would prefer not to mess up with PHP files on FTP.
    Thank you!