Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pluggin help for ads

Discussion in 'Plugins and Hacks' started by letzride, Mar 12, 2015.

1. letzride

Hi All,

forgive me because I am really new to website design and I have slowly been building my website for the past 2-3 years now.

I've reached a point where I want to begin selling sponsorship packages for my site (I see about 480-500 visitors daily) and I have come up with a list of packages but I have a requirement for a few plugins that I can't seem to find (don't really know what to search)

Here is what I would like to do:
    - Post a rotating banner ad (728x90) at the top of my page, but below my menu bar.
    The stipulation is, I want a plugin that allows me to both upload an image with a link to the sponsors website, as well as optionally upload HTML content.
    The reason for this is I would like to (atleast for the time being) be able to rotate my sponsorship leaderboard with my google adsense leaderboard.
    I have thought about trying to find some type of widget adder to be able to add a top bar of some sort to my website across all pages, but I can't seem to get that. Then second to that I would need an ad rotator that can do both html coding and static images with a link.
    Does anyone know if this exists or what I can do? (keep in mind my knowledge is very very very limited as far as coding goes)

I can post my website link if requested? / allowed

Thanks in advance!