Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Theme Options where there should be

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting & How-To's' started by kerry3280, Nov 3, 2017.

1. kerry3280

Hi all, I'm getting a bit desperate for help with this. I'm not very tecchy, so please bear with me.

I have a new site and have installed the most up to date WP. I bought a theme, Flavor from Industrial Themes, and it should have something under the 'Theme Options' menu item. That something is where I need to click a button to import demo settings and also do other stuff. All I have though is a completely blank page. Nothing. I've tried uninstalling the theme and re-installing it, nada. I've tried uninstalling wordpress and re-installing it, again, nada. I have no plugins so not a conflict as far as I can tell. I've contacted my hosting provider (Godaddy) and they've checked and say it's nothing their end and it all looks to be uploaded correctly.

The theme itself is loaded fine. If it was just the demo content I'd get along without it but it's also where I need to add 'mini sites' so without it I'm screwed.

I've raised a support ticket with the creator but who knows how long that might take.

Any ideas? Thank you!