Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No color palette options

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting & How-To's' started by Ryan Jantz, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Ryan Jantz

Today I migratted my wordpress blog from their site to my own domain. Everything went pretty seamlessly except the color options are different. On Wordpress's own site, using the Karuna theme, under Color & Background you could choose one of 6 color palettes. On the customize page of my hosted page under Colors the only options are to change the header text color and the background color. So the accent colors and text link color is like purple and green. How can I change the colors beyond those two options that it gives me? Thanks!

2. WPhelp

Administrator Staff Member

3. Dan Jordan

Hey Ryan,

Just checked out both versions of the theme, from what I'm seeing you're not missing anything. It looks like the WrdPress self-hosted version of the theme doesn't have the same color palette options. A lot of themes work a bit differently on the different versions.

You can use the "Additional CSS" option tho, it would just be some basic CSS to change these colors, or create a child theme and edit the stylesheet that way.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
    Dan