Divi 

WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by serrin, Aug 21, 2017.

1. serrin

Good Evening,

After suffering a concussion and a major TBI from my car accident, I am trying to relearn things I used to know before my accident.

I am going to focus on one website at a time, I am working on, with one task at a time, so that I can take notes and duplicate it in my other areas. I have services I offer on my website I am doing for my brother's business. I am also still adding pages, and such, but I want to show up in at least the top 3 pages when someone googles things like Drywall Polk City, Florida. I understand when I move into the bigger cities that I will have a bigger challenge, but I want to start small and build on what I am learning.

As of right now I am driving challenged, as driving gives me major migranes and even being a passenger is bad, even with special glasses.( In case, I am asked to drive to an event ) I would like to know what I can learn via the groups, that I will not be overwhelmed as I am learning SEO all over again. Any help is appreciated

2. sadesh