Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie for SURE at least I feel like it

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting & How-To's' started by jhjcshep, Jan 23, 2017.

1. jhjcshep

I have been working on my site for almost a month and to be honest its breaking me down
    I write programs in vbnet but this is nothing like it and I even know some HTML which as of now has done me little to no good
    I really need to find a way to do something if it is possible with a plugin. If I have to write code Ill be lost even worse lol
    I have a box that has four sides and it is engraved on all four sides. What I want is for the user to be able to click on BUY if they just want the box like it is. But if not I want either four text boxes to show up or another page to show up with text boxes that they can change and then submit it and buy it.
    I have seen pages where someone clicks on a checkbox that says customize and it shows text boxes. I'm sure it can be done but I cannot find out how or ANYTHING about it to be honest.
    I have been all over you tube and the net trying to find anything and I have had little success. If it is not possible then I have to find another solution. I would appreciate ANY HELP I can get before I throw this to the wolfs

2. James Coates

3. jhjcshep

Yes that is what I want but I dont want them to see any text boxes to customize unless they want to customize

4. James Coates