Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New member from Brisbane, Australia

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by landyvlad, Sep 20, 2017.

1. landyvlad

G'day all,

I live in Brisbane Australia where it is currently a balmy 27 degrees-ish. (Celsius, naturally).

I have three WordPress websites, so I have some experience with WP and plugins, but I am by no means an expert. Which is, naturally, why I am here to start with.

I'd tell you which sites they are but then I'd have to tie you to a tree, give you a last cigarette and shoot you.

Well, either that or I'll have to get to thirty posts !

No doubt I will ask some stupid questions along the way, so please be gentle with me !

Oh and by way of additional background - as well as the WP websites I also run an SMF forum, and a piwigo gallery (following the photobucket debacle).

One thing I have noted already is this rule:

Please do not include any links in your posts
    until you have reached 30 posts on the forums. ANY posts until then, containing any links will be rejected if you have fewer than 30 posts.

I can well understand the reasons for this (naughty spammers) but it strikes me that it would be quite hard for people to ask for specific support without being able to provide that information?!

In any event I'm sure I'll get used to how it all works soon enough.

Cheers !