Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need some help

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting & How-To's' started by Garry420, Jan 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Garry420

2. jtbalenton

Could you be a little more specific about issue you're having? Do you get redirected when you click on keyword, or just when you click on site in web results? Are you redirected when you type in your site from web browser? Without knowing more, it could be a matter of changing a setting from the Admin panel of your wordpress site if the redirect is limited to when you click on site in web results. It could also be a glitch on the SEO side of your site.

3. Garry420

yes i get redirection when i click on link from search(keyword)...
    next i checked with some software and its scan shows some results...
    below is result of scan
    upload_2016-1-13_21-27-17.png

This is not case of my one site but all wordpress websites..

4. OhioTom76

It looks like your site got hacked. This could have happened a variety of ways - perhaps someone got a hold of your login credentials via phishing, or maybe you had some outdated plugins installed with known security holes, or one of the more common causes is you installed a theme that may have been infected with the malware. Often times hackers will share commercial Wordpress themes for free, but they've modified the theme to have some sort of backdoor in it where they can do stuff like place ads or backlinks on your site, or worse yet, cause your domain to redirect to one of their spam sites.

Regardless of what caused this, you'll want to get rid of it immediately before Google spots that there is malware on your site. Otherwise they may start showing an interstitial warning message about your site not being safe.