Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need some help with theme

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting & How-To's' started by JohnSmith, Jan 31, 2017.

1. JohnSmith

Hello guys, (Sorry if wrong section please move to right) so in short i'm total newbie in WP i started using WP two days ago and all what time i spend trying to resolve one thing after many hours in google and other places i finally decided to ask for help. I want to make tv show streaming site so i pick best choice for me 'TooPlay' theme and everything is fine except one thing i want to use just plain window i don't need imdb ratings and other stuff just click and watch. Ok it's hard for me to explain because my EN not very good as you guys can see. So ill try to show it in PIC.

Then i create new tv show (Pic1) i can chose genre (Pic3) and it appears in website (Pic2) but i don't want to make every time tv show witch one i don't need at all and then add separate episodes i want add just episodes but in episodes window i cannot chose genre (Pic3).

I hope someone understands my explanation. So i want to add genre option in episodes window i tried copy/paste codes from one file to another and many other things i don't even want to tell them i did many stupid things ^^

Maybe someone can tell me where i must look? Or what i need to do? I don't ask for tutorial or something like what (but ofc it be a lot better :) ) I think i can manage by myself but i don't know where to start i don't even know how everything is called so i just calling things like (window, tab, etc..)

So thank you for your time and hoping for best.

episodes.jpg bar.jpg admin.jpg