Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mobile Redirect Shrinks mobile site!?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting & How-To's' started by Champ426, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Champ426

Hello Everybody,

I've been having an issue with my site as far as redirecting it to a separate mobile site. Redirecting the site is not the issue. The issue is the way the site looks once its redirected. I will not post links based on the rules but hopefully you guys can help by looking at the screenshots.

The picture below is the external mobile site that mobile users should be redirected to. It is a responsive html5 music player that does not need to be resized. If I directly go to the URL on any mobile device the player comes up like it is supposed to in the picture.
    upload_2017-1-4_16-15-41.png

However, if users go to the URL of my website. They will be redirected to the player but the site comes up like in the picture below.
    upload_2017-1-4_16-24-18.png
    As you can see the size difference and the text is not mobile friendly. I don't really know much about WordPress but does anybody know what could be resizing the player when users get redirected?

I have also included the header file just in case anybody can see anything wrong in that.

Thanks,

Champ

Attached Files:

2. Champ426

I resolved this problem yesterday. I think it had something to do with forwarding. I used to forward my URL from godaddy to my hosting company page. Once I changed the nameservers at godaddy and removed the forwarding everything was working as it should. I was going to delete this thread but I'll leave this in case somebody else runs into the same problem.

3. cmszine