Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Merry Christmas!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by January Rowe, Dec 25, 2016.

1. January Rowe

Oh goodness, it's Christmas night and here I am worrying about Word Press haha.

Hello! My name is Jan! I recently started working as a coordinator for a wonderful little business school. I have a lot of new challenges and tasks to undertake, one of which involves redesigning our website. I want to make it look more visually pleasing while still presenting our readers with as much information about us as they can gather.

For someone with no background in coding nor web design, I was doing pretty well for awhile. Alas, I went a little mad with plugins and I ended up creating a fatal error which made the desktop version of our website inaccessible for an hour or so last week. I'd like to avoid doing something like this in the future while gaining more knowledge of Word Press and how to create the best website for our needs.

I look forward to discussing Word Press with everyone and learning many new things!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

2. DougMorrison