Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I changed my Blog

Discussion in 'Starting a (WordPress) Website' started by Allison2021, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Allison2021

I tried and tried following Jacob's directions, and everybody else who tried to help.
    I could not get it correct. :mad:
    So, I deleted junebug2021.wordpress.com to create another Word Press Blog.:(
    I am now -- wait I have to find it again.:rolleyes:
    It a JuneBugsVoice but it may be a .org but I am working on it slowly. I like the pretty picture of butterflies.;)

2. Allison2021

My latest blog is at this address, JuneBugsVoice | A WordPress.com Blog
    All of those postings I wrote last night were on the previous blog. Yet, I am working on it.

Oh yeah, I visited Chikita Chitika but now I cannot remember the password. I am truly confused. I am not a technology minded person.
    I know how to teach and motivate others to effectively learn. I am determined to teach myself about blogs, Word Press, and how to become a successful Blogger.

3. Jacob

I see that you got yourself your own domain, very nice! Which hosting service did you go with? Did you buy your hosting from WordPress.com, or did you buy it from another place, such as Godaddy, Hostgator, etc?

Another thing, Chitika can be a decent way to earn revenue to your blog, but I would reccommend using Google Adsense instead. If you want help on how to set up an Adsense account, let me know and I will try to post a very detailed guide with pictures.

Also, I like the pictures of the butterflies too! :)

Last edited: Jul 2, 2014
  4. SimplySidy

Hi Allison

Congratulations on your new set up.

Just in case you have any issues, you can always share it here and I do believe that many of your issues can be resolved. In case you need some professional guidance, I also hope that most of us around would not mind getting a PM from you or even going out to help you.

Good Luck

5. Jacob

Exactly. If you ever need anything, feel free to PM someone for further guidance. I'd even be available to help you through Skype if needed, and I'm sure some of our other helpful members would as well.

We're a community, we're here to help. :)

6. Allison2021

7. Allison2021