Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How will you increase the Pagerank of a page?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by CncLuffy, Oct 30, 2014.

1. CncLuffy

2. Jacob

Page Rank can be increased through a number of methods. The easiest way is to actively update your site with relevant content that matches your keywords. By keeping your site up to date over a period of time, your site's Page Rank will increase.

I found a neat little article on how you can further improve your Page Rank here. I recommend that you check it out for yourself.

3. Mehak50

To increase Your site page rank you want to build more backlinks. It is not a easy task it take take you need to wait. There are some blackhat ways to increase your backlink eg: paid links, comment spamming etc. But This method have no more life. Google is very intelligent and it may results in penalty. I recommended you to create unique content. Then organically you will get backlinks.

4. DTracy3

5. tournique

6. zenfive

Along with all the methods mentioned above, if you are not so SEO-savvy, or simply don't want to take time in understanding what each of these are, you can use plugins such as Wordpress SEO or All in One SEO Pack to help you through the process of optimizing your site, and thus ensuring you take full advantage of the methods listed above.

7. Panda

Okay, back linking... I have heard that a dozen times in the past. Link to blogs they said. Link to forums they said. I get the idea. But what I want is a sample list of blogs and websites and forums to submit backlinks. Also, I would love to see a sample post that also contains a backlink to a certain article or website.

Also, is submitting links to social media sites like Facebook or Twitter considered as backlinking?

8. VinayaSpeaks

In order to increase page rank of my page, I will perform following activities:
    Tweak the title: I will try to use long tail search term in the title.
    Update: I will update the content
    Keywords: I will target keywords that are moderately searched.

9. rikshaw

The Google page rank dead by now, they are not updating their page rank tool. But you can examine your website status through some other rank tool. Alexa is one of the greatest tool you can try.
    To improve the Alexa rank the ideal thing is to get tons of traffic, then Alexa rank your website and you can check your website status.

10. johnniewalk