Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to disassociate the quantity's multiplying effect on the add-on price

Discussion in 'WooCommerce Help Forums' started by renegc1978, Nov 26, 2017.

1. renegc1978

I would like for my clients to select multiple quantities of a product, then be able to select add-ons that are independent of the previously selected quantities.

So, if Item-A cost $100 and the client selects 2, it will now cost $200; but if Add-On-B cost $10 and the client selects 1, the price should only increase by $10 (instead of $20). Currently, the selection of 2 quantities is causing the add-on to automatically multiply by the product's quantity number.

I'm hoping there is a way to disassociate the quantity's multiplying effect on the add-on price, but I'm not sure how to achieve this.

Thanks!

2. Elliot Gonzales

Hello,

I have a long experience dealing with custom, rather complicated product combinations—discounts for quantities, multiple products, etc.

I know 100% what you mean!

Since you are using WooCommerce I would check in the WooCommerce plugin section of their page first, see if there is anything you can find.

I am 100% this can be custom coded, maybe a custom plugin: let me know!

Emilio