Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to autoplay a YouTube and Vimeo videos

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting & How-To's' started by valzzyy, Nov 20, 2016.

1. valzzyy

Hi there :D
    I hope any of you guys can help me with this, how can I autoplay my videos, the problem is that I don't use them with embed code but with the full link so I know that I've to add something on my theme editor, I found this but I don't know what and where to add that missing thing :

upload_2016-11-20_17-32-36.png

2. valzzyy

3. Luke Mcc

you could try adding the video in an <iframe> tag. &rel=0
    width and height are set in pixels - standard stuff really
    src= - source for the video, make sure you add the autoplay=1 at the end of the link to make it autoplay
    &rel=0 - add this to hide related videos once the video is finished, either change it to 1 or just remove it and it'll default back to showing related videos
    frameborder=0 - this will hide a boarder for the iframe, change it to 1 if you want a boarder

<iframe width="420" height="345" src=" youtube link / videoname?autoplay=1&rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

valzzyy likes this.
  4. valzzyy

Look how I have to post my videos I don't have them with embed code,I tried to add autoplay in few places but doesn't work :p Take a look :D

Attached Files:

5. Luke Mcc