Divi 

WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How much traffic are you getting from Twitter?

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by JulianWilliams, Jan 23, 2016.

1. JulianWilliams

How much traffic are you getting from Twitter as a percentage of the total followers you have? For me the number is abysmal. Every time I post a new article to my twitter account I get about 0.2% of my followers visit my blog. Is it even worth bothering with Twitter?

2. swalia

3. betcatalog

4. rz3300

I am not sure of my exact numbers, but I can say that it is nothing compared to what other people I know are doing. Some of my friends rely very heavily on Twitter for a lot of their viewers, and they are pretty good at it. I am just not that way, and really rely on content and other means to gain my viewers, but I could probably stand to take a few pages out of their book and really bolster my social media presence.

5. VinayaSpeaks

It varies. Sometimes each of my tweets that I have tweeted that day get reweets and I have substantial traffic to my blogs. However, sometimes there is no link visits on my tweets. Traffic from Twitter depends on what I tweet and what hashtags I use

6. JulianWilliams

Right, but what could your friend possibly do in order to increase the percentage of their followers that do see their content? Do they post the same thing repeatedly? Do they as people to retweet? Do their followers retweet on their own accord? I am such at a loss about how to improve things in this area.

7. Raymond_

8. VinayaSpeaks

9. Jonathan

10. Linda Thompson

Twitter can be effectively used to divert traffic to your site. There are many sites that manage to get more than hand full of audience from twitter. On an average 10 followers from twitter may convert in your site audience.
    But you need to entice your followers, giving them enough reasons to visit your website.
    Optimize your twitter account to a more professional one. Your tweets should be within the niche in which your site resides.
    Most importantly have a eye catchy profile on tweeter; remember "first impression is the last impression"

11. Linda Thompson

Twitter can be a useful marketing platform. you can get a huge amount of traffic by twitter. Specially if you target the United States visitor then twitter will be the best marketing platform. But you have to use the hashtags properly and do some analysis when the visitors are available.

12. joseleyva

13. jackluter

14. junaid Ismail

15. kathreen