Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many times should someone post on their websites ideally in a month?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by Sunil Maurya, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Sunil Maurya

2. nihalar

I think 8 times a month is fairly decent amount. Add content as frequently as possible, as we want the web crawlers to visit your site as often as possible as I have heard it could help in rankings. Also if you don't post content for a extended time, there is always the risk of losing your valuable subscribers/readers. My advice is to post frequently (not in bulk).

3. betcatalog

4. Sumeet Shroff

5. ellyjude

6. Dono Nguyen

7. VinayaSpeaks

If your website has a great fan following and receives good traffic from search engines,social media,email campaigns and other sources, you must post frequently, so that your loyal readers and visitors get fresh content every time they visit your website. Even if you don't have a fan following, you have to post frequently so that you have enough contents to be eligible for various ad networks.

8. rz3300

It really does depend on the subject matter and the type of content. If it is something that need updating then certainly you would want to have steady posts, but on the other hand too much might be overwhelming for some. I think that the number eight is an okay one to land on, but again it can very from person to person. I know that I like a lot of content, so I might be more inclined to post more often than that.

9. swalia

I think 2-3 blog posts in a week are good enough. The visitors and regular readers will be getting new content to read on a regular basis. Too many posts generally affect the quality of the content and even the readers are over-whelmed by the daily barrage of posts.

10. johnniewalk

11. farhan864