Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can get more information about a theme?

Discussion in 'Themes and Templates' started by ScorpioTiger, Feb 29, 2016.

1. ScorpioTiger

I'm a complete WordPress newbie. I've built my Wordpress server and because I want to create a site to promote and accept bookings and payment for a resort property, I've installed Jomres so that I can start assessing it against my requirements. So far so good.

The Jomres site states; "We recommend that the first thing you do is find a Bootstrap 3 Wordpress template that you like and install that on your site. Next, go to Jomres' Site Configuration area and set "Use Jomres Bootstrap templates in the frontend?" to Yes and set "Bootstrap version" to Bootstrap 3."

Great. Happy to do that. Except for one problem; Browsing themes through the WordPress admin, there doesn't seem to be any way to determine if a theme is Bootstrap 3 (much less filter themes by this attribute). Clicking on "Theme Details" doesn't give that information either. So how do I tell? And whilst we're at it; are bootstrap themes always responsive?