Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Home Based Business Website

Discussion in 'Starting a (WordPress) Website' started by quesneldave, Sep 23, 2016.

1. quesneldave

Hello everyone,

Very new to WordPress and not much experience in building websites.
    I purchased a domain in hope to create a website for my home based small business of PC Repairs.
    I have quite a large clientele already but would love to make a site to share on social media as well as search engines.

I have yet to even start, so haven't even selected a theme yet but sure would like to find a suitable theme for what I need. My business is basically tune-ups, all repairs including hard drive replacements, operating system installs, laptop screen replacements, upgrades, all troubleshooting, etc. I do not however work on mobile devices or tablets, things like that.

If anyone can tell me what kind of theme would be suitable for me, I would really appreciate it. I would use the site basically to advertise, show photo galleries of documented repair jobs, a contact form of course, testimonials, and more. I will not be using eCommerce for selling any products nor will I need to use a blog.

I look forward to any replies and I thank you in advance.

Regards,
    Dave ,

2. johnniewalk