Divi 

WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Desk / Ticket plug in advice

Discussion in 'Plugins and Hacks' started by Floyd R Turbo, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Floyd R Turbo

First post, hoping to find some help!

I'm looking to migrate my customer support away from Zoho and integrate it into a WP site that I'm getting developed. So I've been poking around at the options, but it's difficult to see how these all work without actually installing dummy boards. I have a handful of URLs I'm camped on so I could dummy up some vanilla WP sites and install the freebies and try them out, but I want to narrow it down.

The biggies or good ones seem to be

WP Support Plus
    JS Support
    WATS (Wordpress Advanced Ticket System)
    Awesome Support
    WP Ticket
    Catchers
    uCare

Some of these have thousands of installed, some hundreds...I picked these because they are tested to work with 4.7.5 which tells me the devs are on top of their stuff

I can read the reviews all I want, that's like going to a travel site, can't please everyone.

The telling things are when their own sites don't work quite right, or have all kinds of spelling and grammatical errors. I turn away nearly instantly.

So I'm looking for opinions based on experience, if you have used or are using one of these, I want to hear from you. Good and bad.

Thanks
    Bud

2. Natalie Andersen

3. Floyd R Turbo