Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello, my name's...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Jesterkins, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Jesterkins

Jessica!

I'm a new mother to a beautiful little girl named Melanie. She was born on June 4th and its been a struggle trying to figure out this whole baby thing.

I've been interesting in writing for years now, but never knew how to really get the ball rolling when it came to blogging. Most of my friends have blogs and they have told me that its a great way to express yourself and get wonderful advice about your writing. So, I figured I'd give it a shot.

However, since I don't really know a lot about coding and such, I've been finding difficulty getting the hang of Word Press. That's why I'm here. I'm hoping to learn as much as I can from all of you. So take it easy on me, alright?

2. Jacob

Hi Jessica, welcome to WP Help Forum! WordPress might be confusing to some at first, but we're here to help, so don't hesitate to ask a question in the appropriate thread. When you get the chance, check out our rules page for more info on our policies.

Hope to see you around the forums!