Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello Fellow WordPressers

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jonjacob, Jul 11, 2014.

1. jonjacob

I've been developing using straight HTML and CSS, and Javascript for about 7 years now, as well as getting into app development using Ruby on Rails and Node.js, but I have just recently gotten into using WordPress.

I'm in my adolescence using WordPress, so finding this forum is actually a God send. I expect I will have a lot of questions, and because of my understanding of CSS, HTML and Javascript, I should be able to grasp a lot of the more technical aspects of everything. Thankfully, I also have a little experience using PHP, which can help as well.

Looking forward to really pushing into Word Press administration, as I have four sites to regularly admin now (most of which are rudimentary).

Also, I am searching for more information on e-Commerce design in Word Press. I have another site that I would like to pull off of Amazon Webstore and administer using Word Press as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance, and I look forward to talking with you all.

2. Jacob

Hello, welcome to WP Help Forum! With your knowledge of coding and general understanding of website development, you should learn WordPress with ease.

Regarding your question about e-Commerce, create a thread in the appropriate category and see what our members have to say.

Looking forward to seeing you around!