Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finding a small business theme - with thumbnail links ?

Discussion in 'Themes and Templates' started by landyvlad, Sep 21, 2017.

1. landyvlad

Hello everyone,

I am going to build a wordpress website for a friend who runs a (very) small business, fabricating 4WD vehicle accessories.

Having looked at numerous other sites he has decided on a couple of features by way of menus and display layout that he is particularly fond of, and would like included.

I have attached images below.
    1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

1. Shows the type of menu, and that it has an image / image slider. Yep I know this is pretty generic and can manage that with pretty much any theme.
    2. A product page for each vehicle type - featuring a photo and brief description - which then can link to a full page elsewhere on the site
    3. For on the front page a graphic for each car, similar to as illustrated, which is clickable to go to an appropriate page elsewhere on the site.
    4. Also on the front page - a featured products thing (photo and title) which again links elsewhere

Ideally I'd like to have a situation where items are 'tagged' so only one actual copy of information is needed on the website, easily linked to from anywhere else in the website.

We'd also need
    - some sort of gallery feature allowing albums and sub-albums
    - compatibility with forms plugins eg Contact Forms 7

We DON'T need:
    - e-commerce / cart / checkout. (Most of what he does is built to order and he simply issues an invoice on a request).

The budget is pretty low.
    I can convince him to pay for a pro version of a theme but he can't afford to pay a professional to build a theme from the ground up.

If anyone can suggest an appropriate theme or a few options, I'd very much appreciate it :)

2. landyvlad

3. landyvlad

4. Naveen Bhardwaj