Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Faster, easier and better content creation tips

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by american, Jun 14, 2013.

1. american

Content is always a big issue on the Internet and is what make a great blog, so learning how to create awesome content is a crucial skill. Some of us have multiple sites so making that content creation faster and easier is always a plus. I thought we could share tips on how to improve the process for all of us.

I'll start with what I often do, which is to research and write 5-10 blog posts at a time. This saves me a lot of time over researching and writing single posts. Once I have a bunch written, I go in and use the scheduling feature to post 3 per week. That way if I can't get to a blog one week, I'm covered, but if I do post, I still have 4 other days during the week to add them in.

2. Sharper

I'm still very much the freelancer, picking up work as I go. Sometimes when I get the opportunities to pick and choose various clients at the same time, I'll pick those who want, essentially, the same thing. Like what you do with your blogs, this saves time in researching as I can use my first article as inspiration for my second, and so on down the line. This is the best way I've found for writing a lot of content in a short period of time, while keeping it fresh.

3. american

That's a smart idea, to choose clients who want the same topic. I used to be a freelance writer and that never occurred to me, but it's definitely a better way when it's possible. I'll have to keep that in mind for when people ask me questions about being a successful freelancer. Brilliant suggestion, Sharper!

4. Daniel

5. akstgsb

Well in this present period of time everything take hardwork and there's no shortcut for it. So increasing your vocabulary, improving your grammar and speeding up your writing speed will only the tips for better faster and easier content creation.

6. missbishi

This is exactly what I do. You tend to get into a "flow" don't you. Of course there are other times when I just can't write at all so it really makes sense to me to build up a backlog of posts. I tend to write my posts first, then go back to them once I've written the lot and start optimizing. Doing the keyword research after each post really interrupts my mood.

7. tournique

8. swalia