Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Directory Theme where you can also include online-only listings?

Discussion in 'Themes and Templates' started by CherylStash, Sep 21, 2017.

1. CherylStash

Hi, does anyone know of a directory theme (or plugin) that will allow location-based AND online businesses to show up in the same results? For example, if my reader in NYC is looking for a sleep consultant. They don’t care if it’s someone who has an office in Brooklyn or who is in Oklahoma and only does Skype sessions. They want to see all the sleep consultants available to them and their reviews. Which directory theme would allow me to get all the NYC-based AND the online professionals to all come up when she searches “Sleep Consultants in NYC”. I have been researching all the themes and plugins myself, but I have been having a really hard time finding a solution for this, I am surprised in this day and age it doesn’t seem to be featured in any of these solutions.

2. landyvlad

May I suggest in future that you don't cross post the same enquiry in multiple forums?
    People will see it in 'new posts' and if its in the wrong place, a mod will probably move it.

Regarding your question -

Google searches are not always effective at coming up with answers but in this case -

Try googling "2017's Best Selling WordPress Directory Themes" or similar
    This will return a lot of options and from there you can determine which of those do what you want, and which looks best to you.

Good luck with it. :)

P.S. It's 3:30pm, here and I need to consult someone not to sleep but to stay awake... MORE COFFEE needed. Oh well at least it's Friday !