Divi 

WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cant find anywhere to change menu padding?

Discussion in 'WordPress Multisite (MU)' started by Jesslow, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Jesslow

Hi all,

Im trying to update our website to add a BLOG page which I've managed to do successfully, but the menu heading keeps falling off the top line and sitting underneath (screenshot attached).

I've looked in the CSS stylesheet to change the menu padding or space between items, but there is virtually nothing in there, apart from a few lines about the theme name and the version, etc.

I've since looked on the Backend editor on the Home page and it seems all of the coding is in there, but I cannot find anything within it that would help change the layout of the top navigation menu. It reads as follows:

[vc_row row_type="row" use_row_as_full_screen_section="no" type="full_width" angled_section="no" text_align="left" background_image_as_pattern="without_pattern" css_animation="" css=".vc_custom_1447864146765{background-image: url(http://theportlandhouse.co.uk/wp-co...ortland-house-micro-brewery-hero.png?id=15961) !important;}"][vc_column offset="vc_hidden-xs"][vc_separator type="transparent" up="170"][vc_row_inner row_type="row" type="full_width" text_align="left" css_animation=""][vc_column_inner css=".vc_custom_1442233674805{padding-right: 150px !important;padding-left: 150px !important;}"][vc_single_image image="15617" img_size="550x550" alignment="center" qode_css_animation=""][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_separator type="transparent" up="90"][icons icon="fa-angle-down" size="fa-3x" type="normal" position="center" link="#about_us" anchor_icon="yes" target="_self" icon_color="#ffffff" icon_hover_color="#efefef"][vc_separator type="transparent" thickness="20"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_type="row" use_row_as_full_screen_section="no" type="full_width" anchor="HOME" angled_section="no" text_align="left" background_image_as_pattern="without_pattern" css_animation="" css=".vc_custom_1447865080447{background-image: url(http://theportlandhouse.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/PATTERN-stripe-2.jpg?id=15622) !important;}"][vc_column][vc_separator type="transparent" up="120"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_type="row" use_row_as_full_screen_section="no" type="full_width" anchor="about_us" angled_section="no" text_align="left" background_image_as_pattern="without_pattern" background_color="#ffffff" padding_top="79" css_animation="" css=".vc_custom_1442500265784{margin-top: 0px !important;margin-right: 0px !important;margin-bottom: 0px !important;margin-left: 0px !important;border-top-width: 0px !important;border-right-width: 0px !important;border-bottom-width: 0px !important;border-left-width: 0px !important;padding-top: 0px !important;padding-right: 0px !important;padding-bottom: 0px !important;padding-left: 0px !important;background-color: #efe8e8 !important;}"][vc_column width="1/3" css=".vc_custom_1448374247506{margin-top: 0px !important;margin-right: 0px !important;margin-bottom: 0px !important;margin-left: 0px !important;border-top-width: 0px !important;border-right-width: 0px !important;border-bottom-width: 0px !important;border-left-width: 0px !important;padding-top: 0px !important;padding-right: 0px !important;padding-bottom: 0px !important;padding-left: 0px !important;background-image: url(http://theportlandhouse.co.uk/wp-co...l-portland-house-welbec-brewery1.png?id=15962) !important;background-position: center !important;background-repeat: no-repeat !important;background-size: cover !important;}" offset="vc_hidden-sm vc_hidden-xs"][vc_empty_space height="650px"][/vc_column][vc_column css=".vc_custom_1442482887418{padding-right: 150px !important;padding-left: 150px !important;}" offset="vc_col-lg-8 vc_col-md-8 vc_hidden-sm vc_col-xs-12 vc_hidden-xs"][qode_elements_holder number_of_columns="two_columns" switch_to_one_column="1300" alignment_one_column="left"][qode_elements_holder_item item_padding="15% 0 0 0" vertical_alignment="middle" advanced_animations="no"][vc_column_text el_class="bottom"]

Apologies if this is confusing - Im relatively new to Wordpress and this website was built by a company a few ago. If anyone has any advice as there how I could amend this issue based on what was provided above I would be very grateful!

Jess

Attached Files:

2. WPhelp

Administrator Staff Member