Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Calculated Fields Form

Discussion in 'Plugins and Hacks' started by Sugarhill, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Sugarhill

Initially, I was looking for a plugin that would look and function like an Excel sheet, but so far, I've settled on Table Press (which I've described in another thread) for the look and Calculated Fields Form for the formula that I need to run.

If by chance any of you know about a plugin that would function like an Excel sheet, please let me know.

Anyway, I do like this particular plugin, although, it did take me a bit to get it just the way I wanted as far as the look. I don't think it is the fault of the plugin, I'm sure they didn't think the way I want to use it would ever be an option.

If you have a site that needs a pricing post or something, I do believe that you would like this particular plugin as you can design a few different templates depending on what you need and they have a few different skins so it doesn't have to look dry or boring. I think I also saw where you can make some adjustments to the CSS for even further design.