Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adsense help!

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting & How-To's' started by swalia, Jan 26, 2016.

1. swalia

I have a blog on wordpress. But I am unable to insert adsense code to it. I was told that one needs to buy a domain name before you can use adsense to it but still I am unable to do so. Can anyone suggest me how to go about it? What are the pre-requisites for using adsense on wordpress blogs?

2. VinayaSpeaks

3. swalia

I have tried that but I guess plugins are not allowed on free blogs. I am ready to pay for the hosting but I am not sure if that's the only pre-requisite to use outside ads on your wordpress blog. Being not too tech-savvy can be quite a disadvantage at times!

4. VinayaSpeaks

If you are using free wordpress blog, I am afraid you cannot monetize with adsense. There is no monetization option in free wordpress blog.All you can do is share the link to affiliate products.

5. swalia

Yeah, I know that. I have already purchased a domain name and linked it to my blog by paying to wordpress. I have yet to buy hosting. If I buy paid hosting from other providers, would I be allowed to use adsense on wordpress then? This is my confusion.

6. VinayaSpeaks

7. swalia

8. VinayaSpeaks

9. swalia

I didn't know we could use other ad networks along with adsense. I have been using chitika on my blogjob site but it's not worth it. Which ad networks are you using for your website?