Divi 

WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress And Office

Discussion in 'WordPress Resources' started by Bargain, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Bargain

2. Profit5500

3. fivebyfive

You can not use Wordpress or Blogspot with Office 365. However Microsoft has it's own blogging solution which may or may not suit your needs. Or you could just get to a certain section in your website and then forward to a wordpress hosted blog that you own. It's not the end of the world.

4. joshua minaya

I dont really think it is possible but you never can say i may just be wrong. But if you do find one please let us know.

5. zenfive

That's not possible, however if you're wanting to have a different method of typing up and editing blogs, you could maybe look for some plugins that allow you to do it in a different way, this way you may find something that more suits your needs. Or if you're wanting to have the ability to add things like featured images/slideshows etc., you can also try and find plugins for those.

6. Panda

I understand your need to use MS Office for blogging. The default WordPress visual editor is simply lacking in tools to make a post look really special. However, there are some plugins that could definitely improve your experience with WordPress and make your posts look cool. Start off by installing WP shortcodes which allows you to insert different things into your post like text boxes and toggles and stuff. Also install a font size and font style changer. It's pretty neat.