Divi 

WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When does it make sense to put Adsense on a Word Press blog?

Discussion in 'Adwords & Adsense' started by syrktt, Jan 14, 2015.

1. syrktt

Having recently started a Word Press blog, I am still in the initial stages of planning and have heard a lot about Adsense and other such initiatives. Still being in the early planning stages though, I do not really have that much set up yet and am still uncertain as to the direction of my blog. Should I wish to monetize it in the future however, when would be a good time to do so?

2. Panda

If you haven't been accepted into the adsense program yet, you should wait until you have about 15 to 20 articles in your blog before you slap in adsense. This is needed in order for Adsense to accept your application into the program. However, if you are already Adsense approved, you could already incorporate ads immediately in any blog or website you create regardless of the number of articles that you have. It is better to put ads immediately on blogs or websites that you create.

3. VinayaSpeaks

I lunched my blog in December. So far, I have published three articles and I am receiving around 20 views per day. Over the days I will be publishing more articles, in fact I have already written two articles. Before I publish new articles, I will have to install new theme. However, my question is related to Adsense application. How many views should our blog/website receiving daily in order to be qualified for Adsense.

4. Dono Nguyen

5. swalia

Adsense rules are very strict. First of all, you should have sufficient and original content on your website. You should wait till you have at least 25-30 articles on your blog. Let your blog age a few months (2-3) before you apply for Adsense. I am not sure about traffic but I guess 20+ views a day is good enough.

6. jackluter