Divi 

WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Twitter Not Leaving Notifications of my Tweets

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by Gregsw1, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Gregsw1

I've tried 2 Twitter accounts, then made a new one. None will work. It sends the tweets fine, but no one gets notifications that I sent them a tweet. If I send a DM tweet, some people get notifications, most don't. I use the web version, Chrome and Explorer. But even Twitter on my Kindle or TV do it too. All my setting are set to get all notifications, not private. It all worked fine a few days go. Is there a setting I don't see about notifications on tweets I send?
    I seem to get notice when others send me tweets. What could cause this? Twitter has bad help. I left a bunch of comments to them, but no replies.
    I made a new accont and it seemed to work for a short time, but again, no one knows I tweeted them. I see the tweet go by, it just does not leave notifications. I need it going. Working on a fundraiser.
    ANY IDEAS?
    Any way to contact Twitter?
    @gregwicken
    Thanks for any idea

2. Gregsw1

I made a new account on different computer, it worked for awhile, but again, stopped leaving notifications of my tweets.
    Is this happening to anyone else? I used the same phone number to start the account, other than that it wa all different.
    I can't find any information about it on-line. With 2 different computers, I can't be the only person?

Any Ideas?

3. IamM777