Divi 

WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Migrate a WordPress Website to a New Server/Hosting Account or Domain

Discussion in 'WordPress Website Migration' started by ConnerJohn121, Jul 6, 2016.

1. ConnerJohn121

What you get with my service?

Are you planning on moving your WordPress website to a new hosting environment or domain? Well, you definitely came to the right place. Give me five minutes of your time and I will explain everything you need to know before migrating your website.

Moving a CMS site can be complicated if you are new to web development, WordPress or both. If it is not done properly, it can cause problems with data serialization in some themes and widgets or incomplete or missing data for settings, plugins, images and other valuable data.

In the worst case, you could completely lose everything and will have to start from scratch. This is why it makes so much sense to have a professional in web development make the transition for you.

Why risk losing all of your hard work, time and or money when it can be done professionally and in a quick time frame?

★★★ PROFESSIONAL WORDPRESS MIGRATION SERVICE ★★★

In this service I provide a complete migration service for all of your WordPress websites and will move them to a new hosting provider, domain or even take a development site and produce a live version.

I make a full backup of your website files including images, posts, pages, plugins, setting, databases and any other media. Next, I manually migrate your WordPress site to its new destination and make an import of the backups.

After I have completed the migration of the site, I will test every page and ensure all files are intact and correctly migrated. Once the work is complete, I will send you an email explaining how it went and any important details you need to know.

All this greatness is usually completed within the hour and is guaranteed to be completed in under 24 hours.

★★★ WHAT DO I GET? ★★★

✔ A full backup of WordPress files
    ✔ A full backup of all of your content
    ✔ A full backup of your database
    ✔ Migrating to your new hosting server or domain
    ✔ Testing of every page, theme, and plugin
    ✔ An email to confirm completion of work
    ✔ 50% off your next WordPress migration

★★★ REASONS TO CHOOSE ME ★★★

I am a highly skilled and experienced web designer with expertise in all aspects of web development including Web Design/Implementation, SEO, Content Writing and Coding. I have over 15 years’ experience combined in the industry and have created hundreds of websites using HTML, CSS and content management systems such as WordPress. This makes your reasons for choosing me super simple.

★★★ VALUE FOR MONEY ★★★

I provide great value to all my clients by cutting the costs of their web development budget. I achieve this by offering huge discounts on second purchases for all of my hourlies. If you buy this Hourlie, you will be entitled to a 50%+ discount on the next website you wish to migrate.
    This can also be added by simply browsing the add-ons and checking the extras you require.

★★★ MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ★★★

If you are not 100% happy with my service, I will provide you with a full refund. This is part of my no-nonsense, no questions asked, money back guarantee. You can have full confidence when working with me I guarantee it!

★★★ Q&A’s ★★★

Q: How much do you charge for this service?
    A: The standard price is £15 but can vary depending on the amount an size of websites.

Q: How long will it take?
    A: I can usually complete the migration within the hour.

Q: Do you do bulk WordPress migration?
    A: I can migrate as many websites as you wish.

Q: Will I lose any data?
    A: No, a complete backup is made first.

Q: Is my website in safe hands?
    A: You can bet on it.

Q: What do you need from me to start?
    A: I will require login details for all your accounts (see below).

Q: Is it safe to use your service?
    A: Yes it is, and I take customer privacy very seriously.

Q: Are there any hidden costs?
    A: Certainly not.

Q: How long does it take to process my refund?
    A: Virtually instant.

★★★ PRICE LIST ★★★

I can migrate a Large Website (600MB - 2GB) - Requires no additional time +£5

I can migrate a Huge Website (2GB+) - Additional 1 working day +£10

I can migrate 2 of your WordPress Websites (0-600Mb in size) - Additional 1 working day +£15

I can migrate 3 of your WordPress Websites (0-600Mb in size) - Additional 1 working day +£34

I can migrate 4 of your WordPress Websites (0-600Mb in size) - Additional 1 working day +£48

I can i can migrate 5 of your WordPress websites (0-600Mb in size) - Additional 1 working day +£59

I can fully Secure Your WordPress Website - Requires no additional time +£5

I can deliver all work in 1 working day +£35

★★★ POLITE NOTE ★★★

This service is for small and medium sized websites not exceeding 600MBs in total. If you require migration for a larger site, please see my add-ons below. I have listed all the available prices and options there.

What do I require from the buyer to get started?

★★★ GETTING STARTED ★★★

Please provide me with all of the following:

✔ Your FTP Credentials
    ✔ Hosting/CPanel Login Details (so I can access and backup your database)
    ✔ WordPress Admin Password
    ✔ Any Special Requests

All of the information above is required to allow me to access your site, create backups and make the switch. For the best interests of security, it is recommended to set and supply me with a temporary password for all accounts and change them back once the work is complete.

If you have more questions about my service, or you are still unsure, simply drop me a message, and I will get back to you ASAP. Whether you require Web Design, SEO, Content Writing, or Marketing I can help. We can work out a plan to suit your budget and requirements, and I can assist you in all of your projects.

Please send me a PM and I will send you a link for a zero fee service on the PeoplePerHour marketplace.

Thanks for viewing and I am very much looking forward to working with you. : )

2. Dono Nguyen