Divi 

WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Integration points and boundaries

Discussion in 'Plugins and Hacks' started by Naga Delavega, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Naga Delavega

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a way to figure out the boundaries and integrations points I need to use for a plugin developed by a friend of mine. I am not very familiar with programming and plugin integration and therefore don’t really know where to start to define and deal safely with boundaries and integrations points.

My friend is actually developing this new wordpress plugin with buddypress compatibility for my website and wants to make sure that this plugin will not interfere with the other plugins and features of my website and therefore needs me to define boundaries and integrations points.

I am only using a few plugins (Bbpress ; Bbpress - private replies ; Bbpress messages ; Image upload for bbpress ; Nextend Facebook Connect ; Private blog ; Hide my site ; WP ULike ) so far so I guess it should not be a big deal but could you help me figure out how I can exactly identify boundaries and integrations points for the plugin developed by my friend?

Any help would be tremendously appreciated.

Yours sincerely

Naga delavega