Divi 

WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To Begin

Discussion in 'WordPress Theme Customization' started by WPhelp, Jan 4, 2015.

1. WPhelp

Administrator Staff Member

Theme customizations can vary quite a bit, especially with all the themes that are available. Don't worry though, we have 12 years experience with WordPress and I'm sure if nothing else, we can answer any questions you might have.

To get a quote, or ask any questions related to your project, simply create a thread by clicking on the "Create Thread" button and tell us about what you need to be done and we will get back to you.

2. Sarah Frost

Really need somebody to double check my configurations and payment setup before I let anybody on there. I see some pages are not responding as I anticipated and I would like the membership option to be more visible next to the post ad button. Please reply with a quote so I can finally be finished with this.

3. WPhelp

4. Khurram Shahzad

5. WPhelp

Hi Khurram,
    It looks to me like that theme is responsive, at least is says so in the sales page, unless I have the wrong Video theme called "Detube theme"
    Irregardless, I personally wouldn't buy a non-responsive theme that would need a plugin to make it so, especially with all the recent Google updates.
    I would just search for one that is responsive and use that one. :)

Khurram Shahzad likes this.
  6. Khurram Shahzad

Hi Steven,
    Thanks for the support.
    The problem is, I have a demo version. And currently, not have enough money to get the paid version for my website. So if I need any support to use the Detube theme, where can I find it.
    Also, do you have any idea if there is any theme available in the market: that is responsive, free and can be used for a video website. ;)
    Thanks in advance!

7. WPhelp

I dont know much about video themes, but I'm sure if you spend some time on forums or elsewhere, you might find something.
    My advise, would be to buy one when you can - free themes "sometimes" have malicious code embedded into them for numerous reasons.

You also wont get any help if anything goes wrong and with a free theme, that's probably going to happen due to a low quality of the coding.
    If it's a real project that you want to spend real effort and time on.

I would wait till you can do it right and get a really good base (theme) to work with.

I hope that helps - Good Luck!

Khurram Shahzad likes this.
  8. Khurram Shahzad

WPhelp likes this.
  9. VinayaSpeaks