Divi 

WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Much To Charge

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by Sharper, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Sharper

2. akstgsb

3. SimplySidy

4. riyasin123

5. rz3300

Ah...the question that everyone has after they have their dream of running a site. I have found that it is much more reasonable that I first imagined, but it still might set you back a little bit. The best idea is to set aside the money that you are willing to spend so it is not a big loss to you, and then have the passion to stay on top of it and see if you can drive a revenue. I ended up down about 400 dollars at first but am climbing my way back.

6. rz3300

I think that you have to stop, take a step back, and approach it from the side of a consumer. What would you be willing and able to pay? Once you can answer that I think that you would have a better grasp on what you could charge. Of course you must tread lightly because it is a very important decision that can have everlasting effects.

7. nihalar

Wordpress is fairly easy, I would recommend you to make your own site. You can but premium theme from theme forest (they have high quality themes), usually when you buy themes, theme developer will also provide you free support on how to setup, this is the most cost effective.
    If you still want to hire a web designer, it make cost anywhere from 50$ to several thousands, depending on your requirements.

8. swalia

Developing a wordpress site is relatively cheaper. Depending on the design and the number of pages, it can cost you somewhere around Rs. 8000-15000/-. I recently contacted a web designer to check the pricing and he has quoted Rs. 7000/- for a three page website including domain name and hosting.

9. cortana

How much is that in USD?

I wouldn't pay anyone to do a WordPress site for me. I would try to do it myself, then if I could not figure out - then I'd hire someone only for the parts I couldn't do.