Divi 

WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Do You Advertise?

Discussion in 'General Marketing Discussion' started by Snipper, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Snipper

2. akstgsb

3. goodreplays

In addition to the previous post, you can try to make a Youtube account (depending on the niche) and usually after a while you get more subscribers and keep posting the link in the video and you may get some views. Also, you can try posting on social media, especially Twitter.

4. Mihaela12

I mostly advertise on facebook, free and paid methods.
    I think it's the best because a lots of people use it and you can find potential buyers or whatever you are looking for.
    I also use twitter and make my Blogs about the things I advertise.

Any other free or paid suggestions?

5. Profit5500

6. Mihaela12

Profit5500 from my personal expirience I attracted about 30 people from Facebook free advertising in about 10 days in constant advertising (1-2 hours per day).
    From the paid ones it's better but you don't earn more than you invested.
    That's just me, depends on the products or whatever.. it's your choise.
    Good luck :)

7. SimplySidy

After a bad experience with Paid Advertizing on FB, I would never recommend that. The problem was - they did send out the adverts but their pricing was too high and also the target was quite not as what we had expected.

I would suggest that instead of paid adverts, the easier way is to manually try publicizing your work - be it on FB or elsewhere. YouTube is a good thing to be used - in case you have something that can be done via videos. You can hire people who will make great videos for you and you can use them (just in case you have issues like voice or anything else)

8. fivebyfive

Here's the thing: people always forget that they have built in user bases for advertising in their own backyard. I don't mean that you should ask them directly for business but your social networks and your connections can easily be used for other connections and social networks. So if you have a twitter or a friend with a twitter ask them to make a tweet. If someone that you're connected with has a large social network following on Facebook then feel free to talk to them. It's all about trust building. People ignore ads but are less likely to ignore a person.

9. VinayaSpeaks

Once my website is setup, I email my friends and ask them to check and review my website. I also send a web link via text messages and social media. When I get good feed back from close friends, I share on social media and social bookmarking sites.

10. swalia

I share my blog posts regularly on social media. The more social networks you are in, the better. I personally feel that facebook, twitter and google plus are the best to draw traffic. Sometimes I also request my close friends to share the post on their timelines.

11. johnniewalk

12. Linda Thompson

Really nice question How do i advertise for myself or my Business site? It actually depends on your niche. Suppose you have a news site or an e commerce site then the marketing strategy will be different.If you select a news site then you should target all kinds of visitors and for e commerce site you need the specific visitors. But from my point of view is we actually need the targeted visitor. It is really necessary for all kinds of business. Do a proper business plan and select the appropriate niche for your site. Use the social media perfectly i think you will succeed.

13. Kelli Jones

For advertisement you can do the following activities like SMO, SEO, SMM and PPC. And also share blogs and articles on top blog sites with pictures and videos. For sharing videos, create YouTube channel and update 4-5 times in a week get more likes and subscriptions.