Divi 

WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Home Based Business Website

Discussion in 'Starting a (WordPress) Website' started by quesneldave, Sep 23, 2016.

1. quesneldave

Hello everyone,

Very new to WordPress and not much experience in building websites.
    I purchased a domain in hope to create a website for my home based small business of PC Repairs.
    I have quite a large clientele already but would love to make a site to share on social media as well as search engines.

I have yet to even start, so haven't even selected a theme yet but sure would like to find a suitable theme for what I need. My business is basically tune-ups, all repairs including hard drive replacements, operating system installs, laptop screen replacements, upgrades, all troubleshooting, etc. I do not however work on mobile devices or tablets, things like that.

If anyone can tell me what kind of theme would be suitable for me, I would really appreciate it. I would use the site basically to advertise, show photo galleries of documented repair jobs, a contact form of course, testimonials, and more. I will not be using eCommerce for selling any products nor will I need to use a blog.

I look forward to any replies and I thank you in advance.

Regards,
    Dave ,

2. johnniewalk